Better Beach Award – Innovative Marketing method
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
3rd Annual City National Bank Better Beach Awards
Recognize Local Real Estate Industry Leaders
MIAMI BEACH, FL (March 20, 2015) The Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) hosted its 3rd Annual City National Bank Better Beach Awards on Thursday, March 19 honoring influential, trendsetting leaders in the local real estate industry. A total of 13 awards were presented, recognizing the best in sustainability, architecture, design, marketing, restoration, and preservation. Hundreds of professionals gathered at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel for the luncheon hosted by “Living in Luxury” TV Host Sam Azar.
A sanctioned Miami Beach Centennial event, guests and two Centenarians sang the City of Miami Beach a happy birthday at the luncheon.
The complete list of award recipients are:
• Walgreens at 1400 Collins Ave: The Green Award, Sustainable Commercial Property
• Casa Nonni: The Green Award, Sustainable Residential Property
• 4475 N. Meridian Ave.: Historic Preservation Award, Residential Property
• Lulav Square Senior Apartments: Historic Preservation Award, Commercial Property
• Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach: Historic Preservation Award, Hotel
• H&M on Lincoln Road: Historic Preservation with Adaptive Re-Use Award
• Atlantiqua South Beach: Innovative Architecture Award
• Drunken Dragon: Innovative Designer Award
• Michael DeFilippi (MD Reality Miami): Better Beach Citizen Award, Real Estate Broker
• Russell Galbut & Family (Crescent Heights/Menin Hospitality): Better Beach Citizen Award, Developer
• Luiz Rodrigues (ECOMB): Better Beach Citizen Award, Citizen at Large
• Anita Funtek (Miami New Construction Show): Most Innovative Method of Marketing Award, Broker
• Raymond Bolduc & the Miami Lifestyles Team (ONE Sotheby’s International Realty): Most Innovative Method of Marketing Award, Agent
The presenting sponsors for the event were Borges Associates + Architects; Cervera Real Estate; Miami New Construction Show/Atlantiqua South Beach and ONE Sotheby’s International Realty; The venue sponsor was the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Empire Title Services was a junior sponsor at the event. Guests also enjoyed an ice sculpture courtesy of Drinkhouse Fire & Ice. For more information, visit www.miamibeachchamber.com.
About Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
The Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1921 to promote the economic well-being of Miami Beach’s citizens, to improve the quality of life for the entire community, and to communicate the view of the business community on major issues of public policy.
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned for more than 65 years. With more than $5 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is one of the most liquid and best capitalized banks in Florida and is rated 5 stars “Superior” by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans and Best Private Bank by the readers of the Daily Business Review. The South Florida Business Journal named it Business of the Year in 2013 and Community Bank of the Year in 2013 and 2011. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services at 26 convenient banking centers from Miami-Dade County to the greater Orlando area.
# # #